Whether you are leaving the dorms for your first studio apartment in Bondi, moving to your dream house in Double Bay, relocating to the Sydney CBD or moving across the bridge to the Northern Beaches, Trouble Free Removal will do everything to ensure you have a perfect move. No matter the size of your house, or the amount of fragile boxes you need to relocate, we have a moving solution to meet your budget.
Trouble Free Removals is Sydney’s top removal company with over ten years experience in New South Wales and a long track of satisfied customer. We know that two moves are never the same and this is the reason we always come up with a custom made move plan, specific to your needs and your pockets. We assist you with everything you need when changing addresses. We can pack, unpack and provide all the materials you need so that nothing gets damaged in the process. Our team of highly trained and skilled operators has seen it all already. We are trained to move the heaviest stuff in total safety. We aim at making your move as easy as possible. We take care of everything, while you enjoy the excitement of your new home.
Our customers and our staff mean everything to us. That is why we value the special relationship that we develop with every single one of them. We treat your valuables like ours. We take the best care of everything so that you are able to relax and just enjoy your new home. We provide all the tools and materials to make sure that nothing gets damaged during the move. We can guarantee all this at the lowest prices in the industry thanks to our volume of affairs. We do not take shortcuts and we do invest on the safety and training of our operators. Book with Trouble Free Removals and you will experience the best and easiest move ever.
10 years of experience
We have over ten years’ experience in the removals industry and an average of 100 moves a month across the whole state of New South Wales
Best value for your budget
We have the lowest prices amongst Sydney’s removal companies. With our up-front pricing, we have a move plan for every budget and need, whether it’s our basic or full-service packages.
We invented and have a decade track record of guaranteeing an all-inclusive, flat price. What you get on your quote is exactly what you are going to get in your invoice. The only features we do not offer are hidden costs and bad surprises.
Exceptional customer service
We strive to make each move the perfect move. Our clear quotes and exceptional moves always leave our clients eager to recommend Trouble Free Removals to their friends. We value that a lot.
Our 10 years of on-field experience come in play every time you call us. Our skilled staff has seen it all already. Trust to book us even on a short notice, we will organise your perfect move to save your time and money.
Insurance policies and safe storage at the lowest prices
We offer full-service storage and customised insurance. Our storage is full-service, providing you the ideal combination of private rooms with 24/7 security, cleanliness and climate control.
We make it safe
Our skilled removals specialists are fully trained on safety removal procedures and the latest industry skills. We make sure your possessions make it to your new place with no accidents.
We go anywhere in NSW
We know NSW very well. Our team can go anywhere you need without losing any time to move you the fastest.
Highest attention to details
Trying to move a Picasso? A piano? A porcelain collection? Our team has over a decade of experience transporting priceless objects. You can have peace of mind knowing that your valuable belongings are in safe hands.
Committed to the community and the environment
Every time we bring extra boxes so unwanted goods can go to charity. And we’ll even drop them off for you. We care about the environment and local communities.
4 WEEKS TO GO
- Book with Trouble Free Removals
- Plan your packing carefully. If you require packing materials and/or professional packing services call us at 1300 03 03 77 and we will deliver everything at your door.
- If you need Storage space call us and we will provide you with the best solutions at the lowest prices.
- Organise a garage sale with all the stuff you won’t need, give the rest to charity, family or friends.
- Make travel arrangements for your pets and vehicles if required.
2 WEEKS TO GO
- Finalise on the inventory with the removalist that you selected
- Book the services of a professional cleaner
- Contact businesses, friends and family concerning your new address
- Ensure all the gas left from the BBQ is burned off
- Start clearing food in your fridge and freezer
- Double-check the shed, garage and garden for forgotten items
- Organize for the disconnection of cable, water, gas, electricity and phone. These should be reconnected in your new home
1 WEEK TO GO
- Confirm the booking arrangements you made i.e. cleaners, pets and vehicles
- If necessary, book elevator access
- Organize for all your mail to be re-directed by the post-office, request for the Movers Kit
- Collect personal items that have loaned out or repaired like library books and dry cleaning
- Pack all the items that you might require immediately after moving like mobile phones, passports, remotes and keys
- Defrost fridge/freezer and clean them out
- Make sure that there is no box that exceeds 15kgs to avoid them splitting apart and damaging your property
- All your boxes should be marked depending on the part of the house that they should be in.
- Consider getting an insurance cover for your goods while on transit.
ON MOVING DAY
- Make sure all items are packed, marked and very ready for uplift, this saves a lot of time
- Allow adequate parking for the removalist, the closer the faster. 2-3 care spaces are ideal
- Remember to pack a survival kit that comprises of first-aid kit, cups, kettle, milk, coffee, tea and toiletries as well as other personal items
- Conduct a final check on your property to make sure that nothing is forgotten and that each item is loaded on the moving truck. Inspect outdoor areas, storage, sheds and cupboards
- Make sure all gas and electricity meters have been read. The telephone should also be disconnected
- Turn off the water heater, tighten all taps and switch off power to the house
- Collect all keys and return them to the real estate agent or the new owner
Who moves at Christmas?
Try telling your family and friends that you are planning to move homes during the Christmas period and they may question your sanity. But here at Trouble Free Removals, despite the increased social demands that roll around each December, we know that the holiday period can actually be an ideal time to make the big […]
How to box like a boss
Packing boxes when you move house is one of those things that seem easier than they are. Doing it well makes the whole moving and unpacking process so much easier. When a box is packed correctly, it will protect all the items inside and make sure that nothing gets damaged. Here are Trouble Free Removal’s […]